sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

Cassie: “What do you want, Sid?”
Sid: “I want you to stop what you’re doing, okay? You know, fucking around. Fucking anything that moves. Just stop it.”
Cassie: “You started it.”
Sid: ”I don’t care. I don’t care. You’re cruel. I hate you.”
Cassie: “I hate you right back. Why don’t you pop over the Michelle’s and give her one? Oh, another one!”
Sid: “Oh, just give it a fucking rest, okay?! You know, it’s you, and me! You know that, and you’re being stupid!”
Cassie: “My turn.”
Sid: “You went away. Why did you go away?! I needed you, and you pissed off. My dad said… well - he said you’re special. But you’re not. You’re just sluttin’ around like a spoiled kid.”
Cassie: “Michelle, Sid. Michelle!”
Sid: ”I don’t love Michelle! I never loved Michelle! I love you, but you… you… Where were you? My dad fucking died. I needed you. And Michelle? She’ll be great sex for three days, and guilty sex for the rest… So what? I don’t care. I don’t… I hate you… Fine, fuck fifteen year olds. Whatever. I’m sick of saying sorry. I love you… You say sorry.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário