quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

You were supposed to be mine.

I hate looking at myself and realizing that I don't like what I see. I hate looking back at things I did and wondering why I was like that.
Every day there's something wrong. Just one trivial thing that can make me unhappy for just a moment. It's like it's not even possible to have a day without one bad feeling.

I'm done pretending, so here goes: No, I'm not okay with the fact that you broke my heart. No, I'm not okay with the fact that we don't even talk anymore. And to top it all off? No, I'm not okay with the fact that I fell in love with you in the first place.

he’s out of my life
and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry
I don’t know whether to live or die
and it cuts like a knife
he’s out of my life
it's out of my hands
he's out of my hands

ouvi a minha música preferida da banda do Fran a tarde inteira, amo <3
http://www.lastfm.com.br/music/The+Decadance/_/Tiny+Bloom?autostart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário