quarta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2009

see that line?

well I never should have crossed it.

I never wanted everything to end this way
But you can take the bluest sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that I would do my best to change
But you said it don't matter
I'm looking at you from another point of view
I don't know how the hell I fell in love with you
I'd never wish for anyone to feel the way I do.

Did you forget that I was even alive?
Did you forget everything we ever had?
Did you forget about me?
Did you regret ever standing by my side?
Did you forget what we were feeling inside?
Now I'm left to forget about us.
But somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong
our love is like a song, you can't forget it.
So now I guess this is where we have to stand
did you regret ever holding my hand?
Never again, please don't forget, don't forget
we had it all, we were just about to fall even more in love
then we were before
I won't forget about us.

Now I'm writing just to let you know I'm still alive
I'm still alive
Sometimes I forgive, yeah and this time I'll admit
that I miss you, said I miss you.


e músicas. ♥

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário