domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

I want the air to fill my chest

nothing more.

it sucks when you know that you need to let go.
But you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

Just because I'm happy doesn't mean I have to smile.
& Just because I smile doesn't mean I'm happy.

people change, so does the heart.

Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.

you can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel.

i wish you could hear all the words i'm too afraid to say.

I don't know why they call it heartbreak.
When it feels like every part of my body's broken.

when you said "forever",
I didn't know you meant
three months,
two weeks,
a day and a half.

I finally found the courage to walk out of your life.
but fuck it,
I forgot to take my heart with me.

sometimes, you have to accept the fact that some people are going to stay in you hearts forever...even if you are long ago gone in their hearts.

of course
I'm in love
with you
darling.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário