sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

one for sorrow

two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold, seven for a secret never to be told.

Eu acho que ela é um pouco covarde, por isso não consigo saber para onde ela está olhando.

i could be fun, if you want it. i could be pensive, smart, superstitious, brave? and i can be light on my feet. i could be whatever you want. U just tell me what you want, and i'm gonna be that for you.

People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.

e eu acho que ele gosta de mim, e eu ainda gosto dele. Mas ele quer me machucar, e me machucou de fato doeu, e ainda dói.

I'm scared that I'm going to end up alone. I'm scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend, or brother, or confidant, never quite somebody's everything. Mostly I'm scared I'm never going to find a guy that I love as much as I love you.

Por enquanto estou inventando a tua presença.

Let's just be honest. I'm not leaving for some new perspective, or to get a new start. I'm leaving because I can't look at you anymore without my heart breaking.

what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

Desculpa, desculpa. Sei lá, eu estou me sentindo muito, muito estranha, mesmo.
Pensa só, eu não era tão ciumenta assim.
Na verdade eu nunca liguei muito, antes das férias eu pegava vários na mesma noite.
É sério, depois que comecei a falar contigo mudei MUITO.
E ai eu tenho MEDO. Porque você é a pessoa mais extraordinária que conheci, e estar contigo é uma das coisas que eu mais quero nesse exato momento, você não sai da minha cabeça porra.
Não tenho vontade de ficar com ninguém mais, pra mim qualquer pessoa que seja não têm nada que faça valer a pena, exceto você.
E pra ser honesta eu estou bem assustado com a intensidade desse sentimento. Porém existe uma distância, e eu não tenho direito de te cobrar NADA. Portanto, desculpa outra vez.

when will you tell me that you love me?
coz I'm still waiting here.

In case you were wondering, you are everything to me.

have you ever wondered which hurts the most:
saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

everybody cries, everybody bleeds
no one ever said that life's an easy thing.

I don't know you
but I want you
all the more for that
words fall through me
and always fool me
and I can't react
and games that never amount
to more than they're meant
will play themselves out
take this sinking boat and point it home
we've still got time
raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
you've made it now
falling slowly, eyes that know me
and I can't go back
moods that take me and erase me
and I'm painted black
you have suffered enough
and warred with yourself
it's time that you won.

Everything now ruthlessy torn apart. All the things once I had are gone.
Can't you hear the dark blades of the night.
Craving for that wound you'll bleed.
Lost of all tears, my sight blinded with faith
Lost voices call in pain, but nothing answers.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário