sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

what are we runnig for?

this is our town.
what are we running for?

"Look once you get what you want, that's when you've got something to lose. He's afraid of losing you."

take me back to the place where I loved that boy for all time
why must life just take away every good thing one at a time?
I want it back, well yes I want it back.
yes I want you back, please give it me back, 'cause I want your love.
How can I not even cry? for a such big thing in my life. The pain it takes the part of me turn around and say goodbye.
I want it back, well yes I want it back.
yes I want you back. Please give it me back.
'cause I want your love
but I can't let myself love you.

I'm looking at my future
and god do I have to lose him?

you own me,
there's nothing you can do.
So lucky you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário